Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some cards made recently

Well, I told you I'd try to post more often, so here I am, posting tonight some of the cards I've made recently for an order.  These are all some of my more recent designs as well.
Blue "Guy" Card Front and Tea Bag Tiles
This card was made for an Elderly Blind Gentleman, so lots of different textures for him to feel.  The fold is Penny Wessenauer's Sunshine Square Fold.
Soft Blue Card Front and Tea Bag Tiles
The fold on this card is Christian Stewart's Never Again fold with a join variation.
Beautiful Rose Bookmark Card
The bookmark is glued to a beautiful hammered light pink cardstock to make it sturdier when using.  I just LOVE the way these Bookmark cards work up!
Elegant Vase of Roses Bookmark Card
This sheet has a front and a back to the bookmark.  The back has a really nice verse on it about books.
Elegant Vase of Roses No Hole Fold Back Card
This is one of a new series of No Hole Fold Back cards I was asked to design for a Card Making Class that I am doing later this month for a group of ladies.  They really fell in love with the Fold Back Card, but some of the ladies have limited ability to cut, so want as little cutting as possible.  Don't you just love the graphics?  These are from Jaguarwoman.  I am loving using her beautiful work!
Hummingbird and Columbine Easel Card
Not really a card for an order, but one I did make recently.  I made this card for my mother for her Birthday last month.  She loves hummingbirds, so I am enjoying designing new cards to make her for her Birthday and for Mother's Day.

I am currently working on another "New From" that will be coming out the first part of February.  That is all I can say, but I think you will all like the new style.

I also am going to be doing the Craft Show at the Country Club again this year.  This year they are holding it on the 12th of February, so I will be able to make a few Valentines designs.  Usually the show is held the end of February, or the beginning of March.  This will be the first year it will be held so early, so hopefully I will get some extra (last minute) Valentine sales.

I go to see another Dr about my toe tomorrow.  When I talked to my regular Dr about what that other Dr wanted to do, she said NO Way!, and set me up with this appointment for a second oppinion.  I will let you know how that goes.  I'm getting REAL tired of wearing this "boot"...in fact, I don't think they are meant to be worn this long...the sole on the thing is starting to separate from the uppper...lol

Well, that is all from me for tonight.  I hope you all are having good weather.  Stay dry and stay warm (or cool....as may be)

Sending you all hugs
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment