Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Designer Resources Posted

You do not have to be a CraftsUPrint Designer to use the Designer Resources available on CUP.  You do need a bit of knowledge of using PNG files though.  If you don't know how to use PNG files, check out this Tutorial I posted earlier.  I think those of you who consider yourselves to be "just cardmakers" would find that some of the Designer Resources would be invaluable in your work. 

Here is my latest set of DR that I just uploaded yesterday.  The papers can be used as backings for cards by printing them out then layering on a 3-D or other element or you can layer things on (like I show in the tut) on the computer, then print them all out together.





And here is the Embellishment set that I designed to go with all of these paper packs.
There are a few other things that I have uploaded using the Alcohol Papers that I made.  If you go to my page, and type in Alcohol into the Search there, you will come up with more of them.

Happy creating and I'd love to see what you create with them.  Just send me a photo to my email address in my profile.
Hugs
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment