Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW! Tri-Fold Pyramid Cards

I told y'all that I was working on another "New From" on CUP.  Well, the sheets are uploaded and going live today.  They will be in the Feb 2 promotional flyer.
Just so you know what is up and coming, here are the preview sheets on all 10 of my newest designs.
Baby Boy Tri-Fold Pyramid Card
Baby Girl Tri-Fold Pyramid Card
Beautiful Rose Tri-Fold Pyramid Card
Blue Floral Tri-Fold Pyramid Card
Bright Birthday Tri-Fold Pyramid Card with Tea Bags
Bright Flowers Tri-Fold Pyramid Card

Folded Blue Alcohol Tri-Fold Card with Tea Bags

Goth Roses Tri-Fold Pyramid Card
Love Swans Tri-Fold Pyramid Card
Wedding Tri-Fold Pyramid Card

And here are 2 of the cards I have made using these kits.
Bright Birthday Tri-Fold Pyramid Card Sample
Wedding Tri-Fold Pyramid Card Sample
I would love it, if you make up any of these kits, if you would send me a picture of your finished card.  Let me know if I can post them and I will post your cards here too.
Have fun.
Hugs
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Hi love these cards, How can I get the instructions for them please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris,

      Thanks for the comment. All of these card kits can be purchased from CraftsUPrint....just click on the link. Full directions come with each kit.

      Carol

      Delete