Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another card made with FSS Flutterby



Here is another card I made with the flutterby from Fred, She Said's latest release: Flutterbies for Your Flowers. This one is the same coloring as the smaller one I posted on the last card made with the Flutterbies. This one is just printed larger. The backing paper for this one is done with a technique called Chalk Lines (click here for link to the video tutorial). I used Delta Ceramcoat Gold Iridescent Special Effects Glaze on this Flutterby too...just Love the effect it gives! ;-) The Tea Bag fold is Jeannie Pelletreau's Plaid Some More Fold V1 and the tile is from one of the ladies from Circle of Crafters (suerich). The Holographic Mirri Board is from some folders that I found at WalMart. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Carol!
    Fantastic use of colors here...and your flutterby is wonderful!
    Blessings, Maria

    I 'met' your friend Marie online...we both live in PA not close by but not too terribly far away! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Carol! My TB folding group has been buzzing about this chalk lines technique as well! Really cool and easy! It's next on my fun time list ;) Jeannie makes the best folds!

    Hugs, Fred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol! This is Jennifer aka Vistagirl (COC) I just found your blog: how fun! You are such a talented lady! Congrats on being one of Tracey's team members!! If you get a chance, please visit my blog. I'll put you on my sidebar.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Beautiful Carol!!

    Hugs ~ LORi

    ReplyDelete