Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy week!

Wow!  Last week was busy!  I had my bestest friend come and stay with me for a whole week!  She came in from Upstate New York and we had a total blast!  I actually got a few cards made too. :-O  We had fun showing each other new things/card techniqes.  Here is one of the cards I made.
This Fred She Said image is Emma Blowing Her Bubbles Digi Stamp. I've colored Emma with Prismacolor color Pencils, then used Baby Oil in my version of the Gamsol Technique to blend them.  I used Clear Finger Nail Polish over the Bubbles so they would "pop" (who needs expensive Scrpapbooking products!  ;-)).  Then I cut Emma out with the Nestabilities Labels 1 die, sponged the edges lightly with reconstituted Walnut Ink Crystals and then distressed the edges.  Emma is then layered on two pieces of Card Stock that have been cut with my new Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punch.  Added a bit of ribbon and a bow, a peel-off sentiment and it finished, ready to send out.

No comments:

Post a Comment