Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Man's Birthday Card with Rosey

I have an order for several Birthday Cards and when the lady told me that one of the Guy's she needed a card for, I immediately thought of Rosey by Fred She Said!  Rosey comes Pre-colored, so all I did was cut her out with the Nestabilities Labels 3 die and layer her on a very large paint sample that I rounded the corners on and a piece of DP that I rounded the corners on and then punched each end with the Martha Stewart edging punch.  All layered on top of a "leather" look piece of scrapbook paper and finished off with some gold peel-offs.  (Hope she likes it as "Men's" cards are SO hard for me to think of!....next ones I have to figure out are for a Blind Man and a Blind Woman! :-O  Watch out for the TEXTURE on those!  lol)

1 comment: