Friday, February 19, 2010

A Special Request Design

I had a special request yesterday to make a card for a little girl that is being adopted into a family. I thought that was so wonderful that the family wanted to give the little girl a special card to welcome her to the family that I made a special sheet from the design as well.
The sheet is called Welcome to Our Family Adoption Card & 3-D. All Graphics are from FolkArtDesigns.com.
I made this card by printing it out on Heavy White Textured Cardstock and layered it on Textured Foil Cardstock from AC Specialty Paper which has been punched with a Martha Stewart Doily Punch. I layered the 3-D with foam tape. The hearts have been glittered with Aleene's Tack-it Over and Over and Glamour Dust.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Carol and that punch border along the bottom is gorgeous.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete