Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas

With this card I made today, I wish you ALL a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. May you have more Joy and less Troubles in the coming year than the one leaving.
I used Emma the Snow Angel - Digi from Fred, She Said. Emma is cut out with the Classic Scallop Oval Large Nestabilities and is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Baby Oil in my version of the Gamsol Technique as I'm allergic to the Mineral Spirits. ;-) For the glitter around Emma, I used Aleene's Tack-it Over and Over and Martha Stewart Crystal Coarse Glitter and Glamour Dust. The style of card is called a Flip Flop Card and the blue papers are bits left from last weeks cards. ;-) The pearl card behind Emma is some metallic pearl cardstock from Paper and More. I used a small dot of Aleene's Tack-it Over and Over to keep the card closed. It will open and close without tearing the paper! Cool, huh!?

1 comment:

  1. That card is adorable! It exudes warmth of friendsship by the adorable figure and the chill of wintertime by the blues, silver, and sparkling glitter! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete