Thursday, December 31, 2009

Recent Needle Tatting

I have been doing a LOT of Needle Tatting lately and thought you might like to see some of the pretties I have been making. ;-)




















This pattern is by Birgit Phelps and is adorbly tiny! I used DMC Light Effects to do all of the tatting in all 3 pairs of these earrings. The beads in this pair are all iridescent, though you can't tell it too well. :-( The Tatting on these only measure 1/2" wide! :-O











For this pair, I took a closer picture so, hopefully you can see more of the detail of the earrings and how sparkley the beads are. ;-)

This pattern is by Teri Dusenbury and I just LOVE the way I can add extra beads to the Tatting!

If you want to see more of my recent tatting, be sure to check out my Tatting Photobucket.

5 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING,
    Hugs
    Angie
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! BEEEOOOTIFUL little pieces of art, Carol!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Needle Tatting! I'm so glad to see your work. Excellent job! I'm impressed. I love to make doilies and always love to look at pictures of doilies.
    Your jewelry is really pretty, thanks so much for sharing!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful earrings, I love the tatting mixed with the beads, must try tatting once again I never reeally mastered it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolivy,You have lots of lovely tatting made, Im knew at neddle tatting,the only thing I dont like is that were I live i cant find thin neddles because here are no tatters,and I cant tat with shuttle I find it very hard for me.

    ReplyDelete