Friday, November 27, 2009

Emma the Snow Angel

This is Tracey's (Fred, She Said) newest release of Emma. What an adorable Snow Angel! I colored her in with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and blended with Baby Oil. Inked the edge and used Aleene's Tack-it Over and Over on the edges of the Snow Angel, then when it was dry used Glamour Dust.

The blue card behind Emma is Blue Pearl Cardstock, cut out with the Mega Rectangle Nestablities, then run through the Cuddle Bug Swirl folder. Then I added some glue from a pad (still not getting the hang of this right!) and put on some Silver Dust from Duncan (leftovers from my Ceramic days...lol) I also sanded the tops of the embossing down a bit with an emery board to give it a more snowy feel.

The main cardstock used on this card is an embossed metallic cardstock that I just HAVE to get more of! It is a dream to work with!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Carol! That is neat cardstock. But what I am really digging is that awesome bow! Love that ribbon!

    Hugs, Fred

    ReplyDelete