Friday, November 20, 2009

Support the Samaritan's Purse with FSS!

Here are 2 cards I have made with Fred, She Said's Poinsettia & Pineboughs Digi. For every single sale of this Digi set, Tracey will donate $2 to the Samaritan's Purse (Canadian Division). To read more about the wonderful work they do, check them out here: Samaritan's Purse
Punch used on this card is the Martha Stewart Lattice Arches I believe it is called. I also used the Mega Curved Rectangle Nestabilities Dies from Spellbinder. The Gold and Green papers are some that I just picked up from Hobby Lobby this past week. Green is a self sticking holographic sheet by Paper Studio. Gold is from the Paper Company. The Ho Ho Ho paper is from my stash as is the wonderful gold ribbon. I used Aleene's Tack-it Over and Over on the edge of the Poinsettia Pine Bough cut out and then used some of Martha Stewart's Micro Glitter for bling.


For this card, I used the remainder of the Gold paper left from the first card for the backing. The polka dot papers are from my paper stash. I used the Classic Scalloped Circle Small Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders to cut out the Poinsettia Pine Bough on this card. I used the largest, then the next smallest. For the resulting ring, I covered it with Aleeene's Tack-it Over and Over, then after it had dried, used both Martha Stewart's Crystal Coarse Glitter and Glamour Dust. I added some very tiny gems to the outer edge of the green polka dot circle. The ribbons are from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Carol :) Very blingy :D

    Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous cards Carol. Very creative. Well done.
    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete