Friday, September 18, 2009

Working with New Sets from Fred, She Said

I have used Tracey's (Fred, She Said) new Digis for these cards.
First is the FFS-FFv5-Coloured Decoupage Blossoms&BFlies using the Yellow sheet. I cut the bottom layer short, edged it with Gold marker and then layered it on Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock Black Magic Cardstock which had been embossed with the Textile CuddleBug folder. I also edged this layer with Gold marker. The Flower elements have been cut out, shaped and layered with thin foam tape and glue. The Butterfly has been glittered with Glamour Dust using a Palette Stamp & Stick Glue Pad. The whole thing is then layered on Green Metallic Cardstock and Yellow Pearl Cardstock.
This is a really wonderful image of Emma that will be available later today. I have colored Emma using Adobe Photoshop Elements.
I used the Mega Curved Rectangle Nestabilities to cut out the image of Emma and the mat layer behind her. The background paper is some of my own design from my first Backing Paper CD which I have layered in Photoshop.
After taking this picture, I decided that the CB leaf would look better un-tucked from Emma, so have done that and must say, it does look better...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment