Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little Miss Bitty Flitting to make a friend feel better....

Well, when I saw the Challenge on DTC, I just knew I had to make this card for a friend who is going through some health issues right now. ;-)
Miss Bitty is from Fred, She Said and is digitally colored in Photoshop. The glitter on the card is Glamour Dust and is applied with Aleene's Tack-it Over and Over as are the 1/2 Pearls and Tatted Lace Flowers and Lace Ribbon Bow. I hope it brings some cheer to my friend. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Aww Carol this is so pretty! I'm sure it will bring a smile!
    I'm so glad you decided to come play with us at DTC!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Carol, love the soft colors you've done her in, and the sparkly wings.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol!
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete