Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cards made from Fred She Said Images

Well! I have been a very bad girl for not posting here! I have been making cards though. I have been working on my BIG PROJECT too and I will be posting (unveiling) it tomorrow...here!
In the meantime, I thought I would catch you up with some of the cards that I have been doing. I got some stuff off of Tracey's site Fred, She Said...The Store and have been having a ball with it!
I also got a Cuttlebug recently with several folders and a set of Round Scallop Nestabilities. Ooooh, boy! Are those all fun to play with too!






















This set comes uncolored. I colored the dallion in Photoshop using the Gradient Tool.
The Wreath on this card is done with the Nestabilities. Both were embossed as well. I skipped one size when I cut the center one.


Don't you just love this one!? Oh, Emma is just adorable! I added some Glamour Dust to the top of the snow mound as well as the pompom on Emma's hat.



This one is very 3-D illusional! I cut small slits right next to the center layer to thread the ribbon under, to enhance the 3-D look of this card.

One of my favorite monsters! Thank you Nolan! The backing paper started out as some Shaving Cream Paper, then I scanned it into the computer and played with the color, so I guess this is Computer Generated Shaving Cream Paper...lol




4 comments:

  1. You've been busy! What a fabulous collection of cards - love your computer generated backgrounds, and the way you have done the Swiss Dots on the first card. I love that Emma and the Snowman from Tracey too.

    Looking forward to seeing your unveiling tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE what you did with the Dallions - the colours, the card, all of it.
    The Emma card is gorgeous - I can't wait for Tracey to release Emma the Mermaid too. :D

    Great use of the Nesties!

    Hugs,
    Mada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all gorgeous, Carol! Thank you for sharing them :) The pink medallion rocks - I just received your card, thanks so much, it is just as beautiful in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've been busy. Adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete