Well, you could have blown me over with a feather when I got an email from my friend Mada! I am sooo new to Blogging, I'm still not really sure of what I am doing here, but here goes. ;-)
Mada Nominated me for the Blogging Friends Forever Award!
Now the way I understand it, the rules are as follows:
The rules of this award are............
1. Only 5 people allowed. (to be nominated)
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One (1) has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Well, like Mada, I am so new I don't know that I have dedicated followers (who are fellow Bloggers), so I will have to pick Friends and Favorite Places
So now, my picks would be:
1. Jen (one of the first Blogs I ever visited)
2. Penny Wessenaeur (without whom Tea Bag Folding would be no fun!)
3. Amanda (I just love her cards and she lives in a country where my family emigrated from eons ago)
4. Pamela (I just recently found her, but she has the most awesome tatted items you will ever see! I'm not just about cards....lol)
And finally, someone new to my Blog and from another part of the World
5. Joanne (She may be new to my blog, but I have been on hers many times! I love her cards, they are awesome!)
Thank you Mada for a wonderful gift!