Sunday, June 8, 2008

New card with Lacé

Here is another of my new tile sets. This one I did some Lacé on the "ribbon. I traced the edge of the white part of the Lacé with a Glitter pen in Yellow before I folded them.
I layered 3 of the TB Backers (8 pt Stars) then used an EK Success Corner Heart Punch to punch out each of the corners and folded them towards the back and then layered it on top of another 8 pt Star in the same color as the last layer using foam sticky tape. The medallion is done using my Diamonds with Floating Squares fold. The mini brad goes through both medallion and Backer.

Here is a close up of the Backer. The folded over portions are only being held down by the medallion.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Carol, love the Lace Hearts and the punched hearts on the tiles. Fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and creative Carol! :) Marie

    ReplyDelete