Sunday, June 1, 2008

First Card testing out New TB Tile Set CD


I just this morning finished the design work for the New CD that I was working on with TB tile sets, TB backers and "ribbons" This is the first of several cards I will make testing out the sets to make sure they print out nice before I put it up for sale on my site. Hopeful date for release is June 23rd.

I used the set called Christmas for this card. There are 10 tiles in each set and 7 different backers as well as 2 different straight "ribbons" I had a bit of a play with the ribbon here, just to show that you don't have to keep them straight. ;-)
The fold is the Fusion Fold, designed by Sue (suerich) from Circle of Crafters.

2 comments:

  1. work Carol! The colors are divine, and I adore all the little extra bits on this card! You're my card designing hero!!
    xxoxox Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol, just love that card, and it's in my favourite colours. That added bow at the top just finishes the card off to perfection.

    Hugs

    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete