Saturday, December 21, 2013

Do You Like Tea?

Are you a Tea drinker?  Do you like different flavors of tea?  I'll bet you are wondering why I'm asking you.  Well, it is very simple really.  I'm in the process of moving and won't be able to continue to do the Farmers Market that I have been doing for the last several years. :-<  The Farmers Market in the town where I am moving to doesn't need any  more handcrafters (yet ;-P ).  So I've been asked if I can bring my jams and jellies, PLUS can I blend teas for the market?  Too cool really as I LOVE tea!  I already have a wholesale supplier for all of my teas, the flora, herbs & spices to blend with the tea.  Now, all I need are some really great ideas for flavor blends.  I have a few in mind....Vanilla/Cinnamon, Ginger/Peach, Chocolate/Raspberry, Orange/Spice, Wintergreen/Lemon...and more, but I want to hear what YOUR favorite tea flavors are.

I won't be using any Green or White teas though...I'm extremely allergic to Green and terrified to try the White.  So, all I'm making are Black teas and Herbal teas.  So, post a comment here and let me know your favorite flavor combinations!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment