Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ooops!

Have you forgotten a Birthday lately?  Ooops!  I forgot my mother's! :-O  SO, I designed this very special card, just for her. ;-p I have also made the sheet without the "belated" so those who don't forget can use the same design.  This has been uploaded to CUP
Floral Belated Birthday Card Front
along with this Wynter themed one with and without the "belated" as well.

Wynter Belated Birthday Card Front
As you can see, I am still around and kicking.  Been very busy tatting up a storm.  If you want to see, check out the newest posts on my Blog Store.  I'll be doing another Craft Show at the Country Club so have been working like a beaver to get things ready for it.  The Farmers Market is closed for the season....to open again in April next year.  So...hopefully this means I will have more time soon to be making more cards and posting a bit more regularly on my blogs...sigh

Wishing you all a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

1 comment: