Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Double Flip Flops made up

I've made up a couple of my new Double Flip Flop cards for those of you who want to see what they look like made up first.  There is also a Tutorial for making the cards up.
Bright 'n Girly
The first one is the Bright 'n Girly 5 x 5 Double Flip Flop card.  I made this card by printing it out on very textured cardstock, cutting out all the elements and assembling according to the directions using thin foam tape.

Rose Garden
This second card is the Rose Garden and is made by printing out on very heavy textured cardstock, cutting out and assembling according to the directions with thin foam tape.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Carol! It's so nice to see you posting some cards! These look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I just love the way you put colors together. That does it, Glenn has to get me a better color printer for Christmas!

    Even your blog background is soothing - I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete