Sunday, January 10, 2010

Emma, Pretty in Pink

Oooh, I just had so much fun creating this Emma with Her Frills On - Digi by Fred, She Said. She is colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and blended with Baby Oil in my version of the Gamsol Technique. The Posey (from the same set) is colored with the same pencils, but dry blended. The Pink metallic paper is some American Crafts Specialty paper that I found and the edge is punched out with the MS Deep Edge punch. Emma is cut out with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 5 Die with the Mega Curved Rectangles behind her. The sentiment is colored with Sharpie Markers.

4 comments:

  1. She is oh so cute. Love all the pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, she IS pretty in pink! I'm sure she will be loved by whoever receives her!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carol, another lovely card! I see you got "my" punch;)

    Janet Kay

    ReplyDelete