Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tag Challenge

Well, this is my very first Blog Challenge, as well as my very first use of a Tag. A very interesting Challenge all around! I have used all Fred She Said images and papers (except for the plain dark blue cardstock on the back Nestabilities frame). I colored Emma using Prismacolor colored pencils and Baby Oil, with a bit of glitter glue on the butterfly's trail. I colored the Big Pointed Dahlia with Prisma Color Watercolor pencils. The Best Friends was done with a new "toy" from Tonertex Foils, I got in the mail today while working on the card. Very cool stuff, but now I have glitter everywhere...lol

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Carol! Glittery foils... sounds "dangerous" LOL. Thanks for playing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is gorgeous! I love how you colored Emma, I never used baby oil, is it as easy at that...really?
    I'm glad we were your first challenge, you did a splendid job and I hope you'll be joining us weekly! Thanks so much for joining in with us to play the Digi Tue Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic. I love how you colored Emma, and the papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love Emma with that flower! Beautiful combo! Thanks for visiting DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I got some of that Tonertex foils in a pack a while ago, must try them out.
    Well done on your first challenge and tag!! Way to go :)
    Thanks for joining us at the DTC. I'm so glad we could give you some inspiration :)
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - beautiful despite being your first challenge and first use of a tag! My first 10 probably couldn't compare...haha - thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete