Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Totally off topic....for me

Ok, I know this is a bit strange from me, but I have found something yummy that I just HAVE to share with you!

I've been making my own Greek Yogurt now for just over a year.  I started making my own when I found out my favorite flavored yogurts contained as much sugar as a Twinky! :-O  It is SUPER easy and Oh so delish!

Ok, now on to the really yummy that I had to share!  I love pudding (instant or cooked) and recently wanted pudding but didn't have enough milk, cuz I just made yogurt the night before....SO, I used enough of the yogurt to make the amount of milk I needed to make my pudding and WOW!  Super thick, super yummy pudding!



My latest find is Jell-O Instant Pudding Candy Cane which I make with 1/2 milk & 1/2 homemade Greek Yogurt.  After made, I add 3 crushed peppermint candy canes....OH!  Bliss!  lol

I have made my pudding this way several times and haven't found a pudding yet that doesn't taste awesome this way, but the one I like best (besides the Candy Cane) is the Cheesecake pudding...it tastes SO cheesy!

If you make pudding this way, let me know how YOU like it.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs
Carol

1 comment: